Review best Cordless Leaf Blower
When the autumn season comes around and your lawn is full of leaves, a powerful leaf blower is a must-buy item. We reviewed the five best cordless lawn mowers on Amazon to help consumers find the one that’s right for them and their homes.
The products mentioned in this article are available from various home improvement stores, home centers, and online retail sites.
Features and Design
Blowers are fairly straightforward compared to some of the equipment we review. These are some of the features which make using them easier or improve their performance.
- Brushless motor
- Cruise control
- Turbo mode
- Inline design
- Multiple nozzles
- Shoulder strap
- Rapid charger
We also look at things you might like or don’t like while you’re using the air purifier such as uncomfortable seams or a better grip.
You can also review weed eater reviews.
7 Best Corded Leaf Blowers Reviews 2024
1. EGO Power+ LB5302 3-Speed Turbo | Best Lightweight Electric Leaf Blower
- 530 CFM
- Compact, Light-Weight Design: 7.4lbs with 2.5Ah Battery
- Variable Speed Dial: 250 CFM / 400 CFM / 530 CFM
- High-Efficiency Brushless Motor
- Weather Resistant Construction (ipx4)
- With 530 CFM, this Compact, Light-Weight Design and maximum power is the best battery-powered blower. It weighs only 7.4lbs with 2.5Ah Battery power. It is designed with variable Speed Dial: 250 CFM / 400 CFM / 530 CFM blower.
- High-Efficiency Brushless Motor
- This cordless tool is Weather-Resistant Construction (ipx4).
- Turbine Fan Engineering for tiny grass clippings
- This cordless power tool has a noise rating of (dB) ≤65
If talking about its battery-powered its run time is 90 minutes to 1 hour.
- It comes with a carrying bag, charger base, and 3 batteries.
- The blades are made from high-quality stainless steel that will last longer than other brands.
The EGO Power+ 530 CFM Blowers are the next, big step-up in power and convenience for the EGO cordless blower line. With turbine fan engineering, inspired by advanced aeronautics technologies. It’s a compact, lightweight design weighing in at 7.4 pounds with the included 2.7Ah battery. The advanced EGO Power+ 56V ARC Lithium battery uses industry-leading technology to deliver power beyond belief and is compatible with all other EGO batteries.
2. DEWALT 20V MAX* XR Leaf Blower | Best BatteryPowered Leaf Blower
- Includes full manufacturer warranty
- A battery-operated leaf blower gets up tp 450 CFM of air volume and up to 125 mph with a concentrator.
- Innovative axial fans design of the cordless vacuum cleaner that maximizes air flow and run time
- A battery leaf blower with low sound output during operation. Ideal for noise-sensitive regions and buildings.
- A high-efficiency brushless motor extends the runtime and motor life.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed makes it easy to control and move your arms.
- Variable trigger and speed locks allow you to precisely control the power output of your device.
- With up to 87 minutes runtime on low speed and 12 minutes runtime at high speed using a DEWALDCB205 battery, per fully charged.
- Compact Design for heavy debris.
The 20V MAX Battery-Powered Leaf Blower allows you to clear debris with an air flow volume of up to 450 cubic feet per minute. ft./min. and up to 125 miles per hour with the concentrator nozzle.
With its lightweight and ergomatic design, the cordless blower gives users directional control and tackles user fatigue. The variable-speed transmission and speed lock allow you full control of the bike’s power.
Review Dewalt air tools here.
3. SnapFresh Leaf Blower – 20V | Best Cordless Leaf Blower
- [Advanced Motor and Turbo Engine Technology] The SnapFresh electric cordless leafblower features advanced turbine capacity and is equipped with copper motor to delivera longer product life span while reducing energy consumption and provide efficient performance.
- [Dual Speed Mode] The leaf blower exhibits two modes i.e. 60mph to 130mph with asimple push of a switch gearing the power from indoor to outdoor cleaning.
- [Ergonomic Design with Adjustable Tubes] The SnapFresh leaf blower only weighs 2.7lb making it lightweight yet providing efficient cleaning while operating with one hand.The handgrip is wrapped with flexible rubber to prevent slipping while using. Equippedwith adjustable blowing tubes, people of all heights can find a comfortable user experience with this blower.
- Rechargeable Battery and Maintenance] The cordless leaf blower is powered by a20V/2.0Ah battery and is equipped with a charger. A full charge only takes 1 hours which supports 20-25 mins of efficient work.
- [Quick Assembly and Package Contents] The SnapFresh package includes 1×fastcharger, 1×upper tube, 1×lower tube, 1×bare tool, 1×user manual and 1×20V/ 2.0Ahbattery. This cordless blower can be assembled within minutes valuing your time.
- Advanced Motor and Turbo Engine Tech
- Dual Speed Mode with Adjustable Blowing Tubes
- Ultra-lightweight and Ergonomic Design
- Full Accessory, Battery & Charger Included
- Quick Assembly, All for The User
- Powerful battery
- Lightweight blower
- Ergonomic handle
All the design, development, and production of SnapFresh are committed to letting everyone use our tools in a simple way; Our brand exclusive battery suits for different types of SnapFresh tools; All our products come with spare parts, which will save your time to buy various spare parts and battery.
Snapfish leaf blower equipped copper motor, with advanced turbo techs the motor could provide longer product life span and reduce energy consumption than traditional engine; Besides, snap fresh cordless leaf blower uses turbocharging technology which increases the max air output to 130mph; Snapfresh is the mark of better user experience with higher sustainability.
These Corded models of leaf blower carry speed adjusting function; The 2 in 1 design realizes the aim of changing operating scenario by simply pushing the switch; Two modes, 60mph to 130mph, could help you easily convert from indoor work to outdoor work; With adjustable blowing tubes, people with all height would find out a comfortable using experience
This electric model understand customer’s needs of the house working tool; Snapfresh cordless leaf blower designed for family work has a super light body which weight less than 2.7lb, can be comfortably operated by one hand; The handgrip is wrapped with flexible rubber, helps you prevent slipping when using; Snapfresh, refresh your house working experience
In order to maximize your battery life and lifespan, please leave the battery fully charged while not using; It will not affect your charging even you do not hear the click sound while placing the battery in the charger; The batteries are delivered in a fully charged state, please turn on the machine for 30 seconds before the first time charging.
4. BLACK& DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Sweeper | The Best leaf Blower
- Easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages
- Air speed up to 130 miles per hour
- Operates on a 20V Max 1.5 Ampere hour Lithium Ion battery that holds its charge for up to 18 months. Noise rating (dB): 61
- Lightweight with a low noise design. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. The nominal voltage is 18
- Part of the 20 volt max system
- Easily clears stubborn debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages
- Airspeed up to 130 miles per hour
- Operates on a 20V Max 1.5 Ampere hour Lithium-Ion on a single battery that holds its charge for up to 18 months. Noise rating (dB): 61
- Lightweight with a low-noise design. The maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts battery life. The nominal voltage is 18
- Part of the max 20-volt batteries system on average ratings.
With its powerful air speed and a 20V MAX* lithium ion battery, this lightweight, cordless hard surface sweeper outdoor tool is ideal for quickly and silently cleaning driveways, decks, garages, and more.
5. Greenworks 40V (150 MPH) | Best single speed leaf blower
- 40V Greenworks Sweeper: Efficiently clears leaves and debris from hard surfaces and patios
- 150 MPH Air Speed: Powerful performance with a concentrator nozzle for tight spaces
- Variable Speed Dial: Customize power for moving heavier objects
- Comfort Grip: Ensures superior control and user comfort
- Lightweight Design: Enhances handling and reduces fatigue
- The new GMAX 40V 2.0Amp Hour Lithium Ion Battery provides more power and longer runtime than its predecessor.
- Variable speed motors deliver maximum speeds of 150 mph.
- Extension tubes help increase reach and blower performance.
- Lightweight design allows for easier control over the unit.
- No gas, no oil, and no emission.
- 135 CFM, and 150 MPH.
GreenWorks 24012 Single Speed Electric Leaf Blower Although some reviewers say this isn’t the most sophisticated leaf blower, they appreciate how easy it is to use. It’s also a great value for the money and features a large capacity bag that can hold up to 50 bags of leaves at once.
6. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower | Best leaf blower with vacuum and oscillating tip
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing.This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.3 in 1 Machine - Powerful Blower, High Speed Vacuum, Leaf Shredder340 CFM blow mode and 405 CFM Vac mode3 in 1 Machine - Powerful Blower, High Speed Vacuum, Leaf Shredder
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included; Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
- Blowing and mulching superior to conventional methods
- Powerful up to 250mph degree. 350CFM blow mode and 410CFM vacuum mode
- Includes vacuum tube, bottom-zip storage bag, cord storage hook and shred-all shred ring; Extension cord sold separately
- Variable speed trigger control for improved control in both blower mode and vacuum mode.
- This bag is designed for capturing leaves but not dust. Products need airflow to function properly.
- A powerful blower, high-speed vacuum, and leaf shredder in one!
Toro’s highest performing vacuum cleaner. It’s everything the Ultra has, plus an extra hour of battery life and a built-in shredder. Includes the patented shredding system that works with the metal blade to reduce up to 97 percent of mulched debris to under one-half inch.
Also included is an oscillating nozzle kit. This kit makes a wider blowing path by sweeping the air back and forth without moving the wrist. It’s perfect for cleaning hard surfaces. Includes main blowers tube – for dry leaves, power inserts – for wet, heavy leaves, concentrators – use in corners, cord storage hook – store cords by wrapping them around the hook, bottom-zip vacuum bag – may be used for easy storage. Debris reduction varies depending on the material type and its condition.
Review plasma cutters 2022.
7. Makita XBU03SM1 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Blower Kit | Best Quiet leaf blower
- Makita-built BL Brushless Motor delivers up to 459 CFM and 116 MPH
- Cruise control lever with variable speed trigger for power and run time management
- Speed lock for convenient continuous operation
- In-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics
- Compact design weighing only 6.5 lbs. with battery
- Makita-built brushless motors deliver up to 459 CFMs and 116 MPH
- Cruise control lever with variable speed trigger for power/run time management
- Continuous operation without having to stop and restart
- The inline fan design provides better tool balancing and improved ergonomics.
- A compact design weighing only 6.3 pounds.
With zero emissions and less noise, the 18V Lithium Ion Battery Powered Cordless Blower Kit XBU03SM1 is a welcome solution for cleaning up applications. It’s a single 18V LXT battery that powers the full line of solutions in the expanding LXT system. It has a compact and ergonomic shape, weighing in at just 6.5 pounds.
With no carbon brushes (as opposed to the traditional carbon brush), the Makita BL BrushLess motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life, and provides speeds up to 116 MPH (air velocity) and a full 459CFM. Makita’S efficient BL Brushless motor uses electronic control to optimize battery energy use. For up to 50% longer runtime per battery charge than similar tools without brushless technology. Electronic controls efficiently use the battery’s energy to match the changing needs of the application for increased performance when needed.
Cruise control levers provide management of power and runtime. The XBU03 SM1 features Makita’s Extreme Protection Technology (XPRT). XPT is a waterproof seal inside the tool, which channels water and dust away from key internal components. It was engineered for improved performance in harsh conditions. It’s a part of Makita‘s expanding 18V Lithum-Ion System, which is the world’s biggest cordless tool system powered with 18V lithium-ion batteries.
Makita 18V lithium-ion batteries have the fastest charge times among their category, so they spend more of their time working and less time charging. To improve tool performance and extend battery life, Makita developed Star Protection Computer Controls.
8. LawnMaster NPTBL31AB No-Pull | Gas Powered Models
- POWERFUL 31CC ENGINE: 2-Cycle full crank with max air volume and air speed of 470 CFM/175 MPH
- NO-PULL ELECTRIC PUSH START BUTTON: With up to 150 starts on a single charge. Gas power without the hassle of pulling a cord.
- AUTOMATIC CHOKE: for user convenience
- VARIABLE SPEED AND CRUISE CONTROL: Boost power or extend battery life.
- ANTI-VIBRATION ENGINE MOUNT: Adjustable design with padded ventilated harness reduces fatigue & keeps user comfortable during extended use.
- Iga is Gas powered model without the hassle of pulling a cord. Includes 7.2V lithium ion rechargeable battery for up to 150 starts on one charge
- A two-stroke full crank with 950 mL (0.251 gal) of oil produces a maximum air volume of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a maximum air speed of 175 miles per hour (mph).
- Automatic choke
- Allows users to boost power or extend their battery life. Cruise control makes driving easier by keeping the car at a constant
- A padded adjustable design with ventilated harness helps reduce fatigue and keep users comfortable for extended periods of time.
This LawnMaster No Pull Backpack Blower features an electric push button start combined with the power of a 31 cc 2-cycle gas engine. Powered by a small, 7.2V rechargeble lithium-ion battery, no-pull technology provides up 150 hassle-free starts per charge.
The LawnMaster NTPB31A features a full crank engine which produces powerful 175 MPH air speed and max air volume of 471 CFM. The auto choke feature is useful when starting and stopping the car. This model also offers a variable-speed control system, a locking cruise control function, and an easy-to-use push-button on/ off switch.
The backpack frame design includes adjustable shoulder and waist straps, a ventilated harness, and an anti-vibration engine mount to reduce user discomfort during extended use. It weighs 18.5 pounds altogether.
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Cordless Blower
A good cordless blower can help you get rid of yard debris without having to lift heavy objects. However, there are some things to keep in mind when shopping for one of the blower vacuums.
The following sections will explain the most important things to consider when looking for the best cordless vacuum cleaner.
1. Size and Weight
There are two main types of cordless blower: hand-held and backpacks. Most blowers on the market today are handheld, but there is a small number of backpack versions that help carry loads.
Unlike large gas-driven models, most handheld corded blowers are compact and light. Even though the lengths of the airflow discharges are similar, most cordless models weigh less than 4 or 5 pounds. A typical gas-fueled blower can weigh between 15 and 20 pounds, but modern models tend to be closer to 10.
If you want to carry the weight of your laptop on your back, there are backpack models available. They’re a bit bigger than average, weighing around 15 pounds each. They do have heavily-padded shoulder straps, but they distribute the weight comfortably enough.
2. Power Source
Unlike gas-powered blowers that use internal combustion engines, cordless blowers depend on batteries for their power. These models feature replaceable, rechargeable batteries which users can quickly snap into place, eliminating the spillage, fumes, and mess associated with gas-powered options.
The size of the battery used for different models varies significantly. Some batteries feature lower voltages, such as 18V, with higher ampere-hour ratings. Other models might feature lower voltages, such as 60V, and higher amp-hours. Most cordless blower models feature plenty of runtimes, between 45 to 60 minutes, but some higher-power or light-duty models may offer only 30 minutes.
3. Yard Size
You shouldn’t just look at runtime when buying a cordless blower; you should also consider its power rating. Both the cubic feet per minute (CFM) and the air speed (MPH) determine the size of the yard each model is appropriate for; however, they are not interchangeable.
Larger yards (1/2 to 1 acre) might do better with a heavier-duty model, such a one that produces around 150 to 300 CFM and 120 MPH airspeed. For medium-sized yards (½ to 1 acres), a medium-duty fan is better suited for the job, with CFM in the 200-400 range and speed around 100 mph. For larger yards (over an acre), or for heavily forested yards, heavier models that produce more than 400 CFM at wind speeds greater than 115 MPH are better suited to the job.
4. Adjustable Speed Settings
Some of the best blowers include adjustable speed settings. They are usually in the form of low speed and high speed, and they let users control both the airflow and battery life.
For example, if you’re walking slowly, you might not need to go any faster than normal. If you blow slowly across a driveway, the slower speed will keep the blower from creating large dust clouds.
For damp leaves, long grass, or even pine cones and wet leaves, the fast speed might be needed to lift them up and push them along. However, the faster the speed, the shorter the runtime.
5. Noise Level
Cordless leaf blower noise isn’t always quiet, but some of them are quieter than others. ANSI standards rate the sound level of blowers at 50 feet away to consider hearing safety for bystanders. We measure from our operators’ ears so you know how loud the environment is where they’re working.
6. Blower Power CFM vs MPH
Before you buy a cordless leaf blower, it’s a good idea to do a little research about blowers and the terminology used to describe them. There are two statistics that leaf blower manufacturers use to brag about the power of their blowers CFM and MPH. But what do these abbreviations mean? And which one is more important?
CFM stands for Cubic Feet per Minute. It’s a measurement of how much air volume is coming out of a blower’s nozzle per minute. A rating of 400 CFM means 400 cubic feet of air moves through the nozzle every minute. The higher the CFM number, the more air power a blower has. A higher CFM is usually the result of a larger motor with more horsepower.
MPH is a more familiar term because MPH stands for Miles Per Hour. It’s one of the most common ways to measure speed. So, a blower rated at 150 MPH moves air faster than a blower rated at 125 MPH.
For most blower uses, CFM is a better indicator than MPH of air power. If you want to blow more leaves (or anything else), first look for a higher CFM. Then look at a blower’s MPH.
Some of the best blower models have additional features that might be a better fit for a specific situation. Some models have reversible nozzle or switches that allow the owner to convert the blower into a powerful vacuum for cleaning cars and garages without an extension cord. Some models feature mulching attachments that allow the user not only to suck up leaves but also shred them into a bag.
Some models offer features that help improve the user’s comfort. For example, some models have specially designed rubber-grips and easy-to-manipulate triggers and speed controls. The triggers may vary, and some of the best cordless floor blowers come with a cruise control or speed lock feature to ensure continuous flow without having to manipulate the trigger.
- 3.27-pound weight
- 40-volt battery
- 15-minute runtime
- 150-mph speed
- 53-decibel noise rating
- Four-year warranty
Is there any maintenance involved with leaf blowers?
If you choose a cordless battery-operated blower, you’ll just need to wipe the exterior down and look out for any buildup of dust and debris around the air intakes. You’ll need to clean out any small leaf particles from both the blower and the bag if you’re using them together. A gas-powered blower needs a general tune-up every year. You’ll also need to make sure there’s a supply of gas on-hand. If you’re using an electric leaf blower, you won’t need to mix any oil or buy a preblended mix. The larger walk-by blowers require more maintenance because they have many more moving components.
What can I pick up with a leaf blower?
Most leaf blowers are not designed to handle anything heavier than leaves and lighter debris, so if yours does, it’s probably okay. If you attempt to use stones, sticks, and branches to hit people, you may be disappointed if they don’t respond. To help you get rid of small twigs, dry leaves, and debris, use a garden vacuum to shred them into smaller pieces. If you want to use harder materials, you’ll need to buy a commercial-grade blower.
What are the benefits of cordless leaf blowers when compared to other types of leaf blowers?
Battery-powered leaf blowers don’t release smelly, toxic emissions like gas-powered ones do. Furthermore, they offer greater freedom in terms of mobility compared to corded models They’re also smaller than both of the other two types, making them easier for you to carry around.
What type of battery do cordless leaf blowers use?
Lithium-ion batteries are used in most cordless leaf blowers. They usually operate at voltages between 18 and 120 volts (although some models may be able to handle up to 240 volts). Lithium-ion battery cells are longer-lasting than most other types of batteries with an average life of about 2 or 3 years or 500 charge cycles (depending on the type of cell). They’re also lighter than traditional leaf blowers, so they weigh less and are easier to use.
Which leaf blowers work best for small gardens?
If you only have limited outdoor space to work with, a handheld battery-powered leaf blower should be enough to get the job done.
How does a leaf blower differ from a garden vacuum?
You use a lawn vacuum to suck up dry leaves from your lawn. They’re collected in a bag. By using a leaf blower, you’ll blow all of your debris into one place where you can more easily dispose of your debris as you see fit. There are some models that offer both vacuum and blowing functions, but there aren’t any that offer both at once.
Which leaf blowers work best for large gardens?
Gas-powered leaf blowers are often the best choice for working large yards as a powerful blower.
What is the average MPH rating for leaf blowers?
Cordless blowers usually have an average speed of about 126 miles per hour. Expect an average speed of 242 miles per hour for corded blowers, 201 miles per hour for backpack blowers, and 194 miles per hour for gas-powered leafblowers.
What is the average CFM rating for leaf blowers?
The average CFM ratings for cordless blowers range from 400 CFM to 450 CFM. Expect average ratings of 850 CFM for corded blowers, 710 CFM for backpack blower, and 550 CFM for gas-fired blowers.
How do we pick the best electric leaf blowers?
There are several types of leaf blowers to consider including corded, cordless, and gas-powered. Each has its own set of trade-offs, but we think wired headsets are the best overall. They need to be plugged into an electrical outlet so that they are less maneuverable than other alternatives, but they are the cheapest, last forever without needing any maintenance (other than charging) emit a not-so-annoying noise, and produce zero pollution, which are huge concerns for both cordless and gas-powered blowers. We’ve also been very impressed with its power. Some cordless models can be just as good as or even better than some gasoline blowers.
Selected for its powerful 4Ah batteries, portability, and thoughtful features like overheating, variable speed trigger, selection of turbo button overcharge, overload protection, and plenty of power, the Makita was our top choice in all-electric leaf blowers and cordless models. But, for users who prefer something that is powerful and effective, lightweight, and comes with two adjustable speeds, the DeWalt is a solid, affordable alternative.