A brand is not merely a logo. It is an overall trust it gains from its customers through quality, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
Looking for the right air compressor of a trustworthy brand can be sometimes a bridge too far. Without sufficient knowledge about the product of your need, you will end up in confusion and hesitation in today’s saturated market.
If you are working as a professional or an amateur (DIY) dealing with air compressors frequently in your routine, you need a product that is rated for its efficiency and productivity. Without the proper selection of air compressors, your work becomes less enjoyable and more annoying.
Searching a portable air compressor within your fixed budget??
You will be hard-pressed to find any option better than Porter- Cable air compressor.
They are highly rated for their portability and easy movement from one location to another. Porter-cable air compressors are available in the market in various tank sizes.
A very simple to operate air compressors, with a claim of warranty and repair if found malfunctioned.
What are the Specifications of Porter-Cable Air Compressors?
Porter-cable air compressors range in size from a few gallons to 60 gallons with varying capacities of compressed air.
1.5 gallon lightest Porter-cable air compressor that is way easy to carry from one work site to another. It operates on a very low electric power consumption, thus saving you from heavy electric charges.
6-gallon pancake Porter-cable air compressors also rated high for portability, are designed with air couplers that can perform multiple tasks at the same time.
The low voltage 20-gallon Porter-cable air compressor can ignite at very low amperes of voltage. It has a relief valve of the tank that prevents it from wear and tear.
Heavy-duty 30 gallons and 60-gallon Porter-cable air compressors are marked with maximum PSI that can operate any pneumatic tool easily.
All Porter-cable air compressors are oil-free air compressors. This makes them favorable for use without hassles of changing oil on a regular basis. They have a built-in lubrication system that lowers the risk of wear and tear.
These air compressors have the potential to start easily even in extreme weather conditions. Extreme hot or cold weather does not influence its quality of performance.
Porter-cable air compressors weigh a few LBS which renders them lightest in weight and more portable( except 60 gallon) as compared to heavy air compressors of other brands. They are equipped with rubber handles and wheels, thus easing the movement over distances.
Moreover, Review brands if you need Quality with Features.
The overall machine is made up of stainless steel with a coating of cast iron valves and ball bearings. This framework essentially enhances the durability and longevity of the Porter-cable air compressor.
However, these air compressors can be a little louder for use in residential areas. They produce noise that is a few decibels louder than other air compressors. But this noise is, somehow, tolerable.
The simpler in design, Porter-cable air compressors can bring innovation to your work, making it easy with a claim of maximum output. They can be perfect for any DIY or industrial use depending upon the tank size.
If you are trying to invest in an air compressor without spending much of your hard-earned money, then Porter-cable air compressor is the one to grab for. It has multiple highly rated specifications for you within your tight budget.
- 1 6 Best Porter-Cable Air Compressor of 2021 | Review Guide
- 1.1 1. PORTER-CABLE Air Compressor | Best 6-gallon air compressor for home garage
- 1.2 2. PORTER-CABLE Air Compressor (CMB15) | Best air compressor for tires
- 1.3 3. Porter-Cable PXCMLC1683066| Best 30-Gallon Single-Stage Portable Air Compressor 2021
- 1.4 4. Porter-Cable PXCMF220VW Air Compressor | Best porter cable 60 gallon air compressor
- 1.5 5. Porter-Cable PXCMLC3706056 | Best 60-Gallon Single-Stage Air Compressor
- 2 Conclusion | Porter cable air compressor reviews
Comparison Table | Editor’s Choice
6 Best Porter-Cable Air Compressor of 2021 | Review Guide
This review will help you out in finding the best-branded air compressors for all types of use.
1. PORTER-CABLE Air Compressor | Best 6-gallon air compressor for home garage
- 150 psi max tank pressure of the portable air compressor allows more air in the tank for longer tool runtimes
- 2.6 SCFM @ 90 psi of the electric air compressor allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- 6 gal Pancake style tank of the PORTER-CABLE air compressor is made for stability, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low Amp 120V motor of the 6 gallon air compressor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
- Durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
What are the porter cable air compressors? Is this good for exerting high pressures on it too?
This air compressor by Porter-Cable is a 6-gallon pancake-style small compressor with high pressure.
It has a maximum of 150 psi air pressure with a longer tool run time feature. It can run all air tools and perform a variety of jobs from trimming to inflation.
The low amp 120 v motor starts very quickly in a cold climate. The oil-free durable pump is also maintenance-free and is designed for long life operation.
It is very simple to use, two factory-installed air couplers are made for two users to work at the same time.
The console cover protects its main components and the two gauges gives you a good view over the tank and tools pressures.
This unit has just 35 lb of weight, the shroud handle makes it transportable around the workplace easily. The rubber padding protects the surface from scratches and also give stability to the compressor while operating.
2. PORTER-CABLE Air Compressor (CMB15) | Best air compressor for tires
- 2.0 SCFM @ 90 psi of the portable air compressor allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- 1.5 gallon tank in shroud of the electric air compressor is easy to carry, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- 150 psi max tank pressure of the PORTER-CABLE air compressor stores more air in the tank for longer tool runtimes
- Durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Low Amp 120V motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
What are the best sir compressor choice for tires inflation?
This tiny hand-carry air compressor has a 1.5-gallon air capacity tank and has a pressure of 150 psi. This air Compressor runs a 2.0 SCFM at 90 psi allowing for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217.
Its low amp 120 v motor can start swiftly in cold weather. The oil-free and maintenance-free pump improves its performance and durability.
It is very easy to use, the 25 feet hose helps you to perform inflation task without moving it from one place to another.
The fully enclosed design offers thermal protection and moving parts. The two gauges and regulator in the middle gives better controls while performing.
This compressor has only 20 lb weight and is very easy to carry. The shroud tank also contains a water drain valve and rubber pads for stability.
3. Porter-Cable PXCMLC1683066| Best 30-Gallon Single-Stage Portable Air Compressor 2021
- Single stage, oil lubricated, Twin-V cast iron pump
- Heavy duty 1.6 HP, 120-240 volt induction motor
- Tank Size: 30 Gallon
- SCFM at 40 PSI: 6.2 & SCFM at 90 PSI: 5.3
- Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
What are the best 30 gallon air compressors that are single stage too?
This is one of the heavy-duty porter cable 30-gallon air compressor. This single-stage 30-gallon air compressor has a maximum of 135 psi which can run almost all types of air devices and handle a variety of jobs comfortably.
It has a 1.6 hp induction motor which is powered by 120-240 v. Its more characteristics are thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, oil-lubricated pump with single-piece cast iron crankcase, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive ball bearings, durable stainless steel valve, and v-twin cylinder.
The oil level sight glass offers good access to oil filling.
This 30-gallon tank is ASME certified. The strong compressor has 165 lb weight and is still highly portable, it’s two balanced flywheels make it moveable here and there with ease.
4. Porter-Cable PXCMF220VW Air Compressor | Best porter cable 60 gallon air compressor
- 5.0 CFM at 40 psi and 4.0 CFM at 90 psi with 1.5 RHP
- 150 Max PSI; Running Horsepower: 1.5 ;Lubrication: Oil-Free Motor Typ
- 20 gallon tank/UL and CSA certified unit; Twin-V cast iron pump.Tank Material:Steel
- 7" semi-pneumatic wheels for mobility & rubber feet for stabilization
- Equipped with regulator, gauges, andquick connect.Decibel Rating (Outdoor):84 dBA
What are the best designed 60 gallon air compressors for heavy duties?
This 20-gallon air compressor is designed to perform heavy-duty jobs. It has a powerful 1.5 hp induction motor powered by 120 v electricity.
This unit has a maximum of 150 psi air pressure and runs at 5.0 scfm @ 40 psi and 4.0 scfm @ 90 psi, this pressure can handle inflation jobs, nailing, sanding, and almost all air tools.
The oil-free and maintenance-free pump get rid of oil changing and checking issue. It also improves its performance and durability twice.
Its low voltage start-up feature reduces starting torque on the motor and also start quickly in cold weather.
It is very easy to use. It has a good view of pressure through pressure gauges and a pressure switch with on/off. The pressure relief valve for tank draining improves the lifetime of the tank and also protects it from rust. The enclosed shroud protects its important components.
This porter cable compressor unit has 97 lb weight and a sound level of 84 DB. Its 7-inch wheels make it portable and two rubber padding gives it stability while running.
5. Porter-Cable PXCMLC3706056 | Best 60-Gallon Single-Stage Air Compressor
- 13.4 CFM at 40 psi and 11.5 CFM at 90 psi
- 3.7 running horsepower
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch
- Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help Line
which one is the best single stage 60 gallon air compressor?
This 60-gallon air compressor is one of the heavy-duty units. It has a powerful 3.7 hp motor which is powered by 230 v electricity. It produces 13.4 cfm @ 40 psi pressure and 11.5 cfm @ 90 psi pressure, through which we can perform a variety of jobs easily.
The oil level sight glass provides a good check and balance of oil. It’s more features include cast iron twin- cylinder, oil-lubricated pump with one-piece cast iron crankcase, aluminum head and valve plates, automotive-style ball bearing, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, and an overall thermally stable cast iron cylinder body structure.
It is easy to operate. It includes pressure gauges and on/off switches. Review also the best brands on air compressors.
The 60-gallon air tank is ASME certified. This unit has 236 lb weight and its vertical structure occupies less space.
Conclusion | Porter cable air compressor reviews
Finally, yet importantly, Porter-cable air compressors are budget-friendly. You can invest in it without breaking the bank and ultimately get a well designed and efficient product at no price. They have got a distinction in portability in this super-saturated market. These air compressors have got a strong back of the warranty and guarantee of the machinery if found malfunctioned.